Lance and I were married in May of 2002. We have three kids, Lance 3rd, Rylie, and Halle! We love our life together, and enjoy every minute of raising our little one's!
Becky!! Its Lindsey Mackay! How random is this blog stuff...yours is very fun. I think i saw you running the other day with the stroller. Gotta love that. I swear its like pushing a wheelchair...so heavy! Lance is so darn cute!!
Hey..me again. I made a new blog awhile ago so that "mackay moments" one i never use...go to sheshesays.blogspot.com. That is the one i use! I miss you Becky. I wish we were playing bball like back in the day!
2 comments:
Becky!! Its Lindsey Mackay! How random is this blog stuff...yours is very fun. I think i saw you running the other day with the stroller. Gotta love that. I swear its like pushing a wheelchair...so heavy! Lance is so darn cute!!
Hey..me again. I made a new blog awhile ago so that "mackay moments" one i never use...go to sheshesays.blogspot.com. That is the one i use! I miss you Becky. I wish we were playing bball like back in the day!
Post a Comment